Marilake Education CentreSeptember 2019 - present
Maths Instructor and Tutor
• Spearheaded entire school years of enriched mathematics, physics, and programming classes for over 50
students per year on Saturdays, devising creative problems to keep students engaged.
• Continuously improved the organization of my 30+ annual classes to spark the students' interest about the
next topic with the assistance of project management tools.
• Interactively ensured academic success for hundreds of students over dozens of lessons.
[Volunteer] Accessibility OfficeSeptember 2018 - present
Volunteer Note Taker
• Wrote detailed notes for courses after each of the 12-24 lectures to support students for Accessibility Services and those who missed previous lectures.
• Provided comprehensive problem-solving strategies to introduce to new topics discussed in lecture and to tackle around 5 noteworthy or difficult problems.
• Organized and carefully proofread the lecture notes and uploaded them in PDF format. Highlighted the most critical parts of the notes which often trip up students.
• Provided students secondary resources to help improve their marks by around 5%. Coded numerous demo programs and snippets to inspire students to code effectively.