AmazonMarch 2018 - present
FC Associate 1
• Printing, Copying, Scanning, Laminating, Stapling and cutting files.
• Publishing promotional and media files to update all Amazon employees in our location
• Refiling information board and shelves with various important forms for Amazon employees
• Observed and coached associate when and where necessary for the safety work environment
• Removed hazard and reported anything unsafe for the work environment
• Packed orders in the specified boxes ready for Amazon customers’ shipment
• Flat sorted packed orders to various Amazon courier services partners
• Refilled different boxes in their specified shelves
• Solved packers work-related problems like finding missing items, scanning “problem solved” labels, etc.
OISE-University of TorontoSeptember 2016 - February 2017
Graduate Student Research assistant
• Worked directly with the departmental chair on research studies
• Represented over 30,000 members working in the university sector and working in a wide range of academic and support roles like post-doctoral student's research assistantship
• As a trustee, I attended an annual spring conference, workshops, and represented the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE)-3907 to democratically determine action plans