GoogleSeptember 2021 - present
Software Engineer (Web Specialist)
E B Trade, London, UKDecember 2016 - present
Lead Application Developer
• Solving big data problems and ensuring that end user applications can handle ever-increasing amounts of data.
• Designing, developing and improving robust and testable enterprise applications.
• Creating, documenting, and implementing REST API.
• Collaborating effectively with all stakeholders to ensure that web-based enhancements and projects are implemented in a timely manner.
• Lead the development team using ITIL process, Agile DSDM Methodology and Jira Software.
Imperial College London, London, UKNovember 2015 - October 2016
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer at Imperial College London, working on one of the business-critical solutions is both challenging and rewarding. This includes:
• Integrating ServiceNow instance with various applications and data sources such as in-house SOA application for data end-point, MID Server, Single Sign-on, LDAP, multiple SMS/SCCM, Google Maps, HP Survey, ICAMS (in house absence management), SoV (in house Student/Company management), Oracle Databases, Blackboard etc.
• Managing and creating service catalogs and catalog items for different departments, set the execution plans and tasks, apply workflow, assign to appropriate groups and creating request/incident tickets automatically.
• Creating and scheduling Import sources, Transform Maps, Inbound/outbound services, scripted web services, CMDB and Asset Management etc.
• Day to day activities include Incident, Request, Problem and Change management, working on enhancements, feeds, creating Record Producers for Custom Employee Self Service (Sites), Managing and creating Service Portals etc.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London, UKMarch 2015 - November 2015
Lead Web Application Developer
As a Lead web developer, I was Responsible for creating and maintaining a range of projects, designing appealing web applications and interacting with graphic designers, other back-end developers and project manager on a daily basis.
• Developing high scalable, cross browser compatible applications using frameworks such as Codeigniter (mainly), Zend, Web technologies and various APIs.
• Providing Second/third line support via email, telephone and footprints to the end users.
• Dealing with PM and stakeholders regularly to meet the project requirements.
• Project analysis, requirement gathering, creating early prototype and developing the final product using Agile Methodologies throughout the entire project life cycle.
Study Vision Limited, London, UKFebruary 2014 - February 2015
I have worked with this start-up company as Lead Developer and IT Manager to build up technical infrastructure, company websites and including a brand-new concept of Student Application Management System.
• Writing cross browser compatible, responsive code using latest technologies.
• Developing and maintaining an Online Application System and custom CMS.
• Setup servers in Linux environment, mini WordPress site, domain management.
• Set the project specification and milestones.
Queen Mary University of London, London, UKFebruary 2013 - August 2014
I have worked there as an Informatics Assistant to help School of Biological and Chemical Sciences on number of projects including web development and unix sysadmin.
It also includes:
• Understanding specific demand of the end user.
• Finding new ways to improve current applications and provide a solution accordingly.
• Ensuring Collaboration with all the stakeholders.