Protean BioDiagnosticsMay 2022 - present
· Oversee the day-to day management of clinical research projects including coordinating all aspects of study start-up, modification submissions, continuous reporting, and study close-out to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and any relevant regulatory agencies.
· Provide support for clinical trial sites and oversee maintenance of all required regulatory documents for each site.
· Assist with the development of standard regulatory-related training requirements and with ongoing education and training for investigators and research personnel.
· Prepare and package research specimens for various projects, to include utilizing proper pipetting techniques and storing and handling biospecimens appropriately.
· Responsible for overall coordination and management of specimen procurement requests from start up through close out.
· Generates procedural documents and workflow for research projects, budgets, and Institutional Review Board (IRB) applications, as necessary.
· Organizes specimen data utilizing Xifin and maintains records or incoming and outgoing research samples.
· Communicates effectively with clients and sites for research projects and coordinates studies with all participants, managing requests for information and meetings.
CVSApril 2021 - May 2022
Lead Pharmacy Technician
· Assisted Pharmacist with managing day-to-day activities and administration which may include daily and weekly reports as well as pharmacy scheduling.
· Provided training, acted as back up and provided mentoring and coaching to the Inventory Specialist.
· Understood and followed applicable Federal and State laws (e.g., HIPAA), regulations (e.g., OSHA), professional standards, and ethical principles to ensure patient safety, privacy, and security.
· Demonstrated compassion and care by proactively identifying and resolving potential problems to ensure customers have their medications when needed.
· Collaborated with pharmacy teams, medical staff, insurance companies, and customers to resolve issues, ensure accuracy, and deliver timely resolution of any medication or insurance related concerns.
CVSApril 2017 - April 2021
Certified Pharmacy Technician
· Received written prescription or refill requests and verified that information is complete and accurate.
· Established and maintained patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
· Accurately mixed pharmaceutical preparations, according to written prescriptions.
· Cleaned and helped maintain equipment or work areas, according to prescribed methods.
· Proficient in preparing and conducting COVID-19 PCR testing and rapid tests for patients.
U.S. Army ReservesDecember 2015 - December 2021
Sergeant/Soldier- Pharmacy Specialist
· Planned and conducted collective training for troops.
· Brought forth excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Maintained leadership positions as NCOIC of Pharmacy and Squad Leader, responsible for 8 soldiers.
· Successfully conducted pharmaceutical operations in a Field Hospital Environment including setup, patient triage, IV admixture preparation, and prescription dispensing.
· Demonstrated excellent leadership skills by graduating with Commandant's List in Basic Leadership Course.