MetrolinxSeptember 2023 - December 2023
As a System Co-op at Metrolinx, I played a crucial role in improving the transit system’s reliability and safety. My
responsibilities included data analytics, root cause analysis, and on-site station inspections.
• Collaborated with the systems engineering team to support the design, implementation, and maintenance of
• Conducting root cause analysis to rectify system issues, analyzing data to make data driven decision making.
• Assisting in analyzing system requirements and contributing to the development of technical solutions.
• Participating in onsite inspections, testing, and validating activities to ensure system reliability and performance.
• Ensuring project systems follow the set of safety, quality standards and compliance standards of Metrolinx.
HondaMay 2023 - June 2023
Worked in stamping department manufacturing Civics & CRVs. Did quality inspections and die machine operations for
• Performed thorough quality inspections on stamped automotive parts to ensure compliance with Honda’s rigorous
quality standards. Utilized precision measuring tools and visual inspection techniques to identify any defects and or
inconsistencies in the manufacturing process.
• Successfully operated die machinery within stamping department, adhering to safety protocols and standard
operating procedures. Worked with associates to produce high quality parts, meeting production targets while
maintaining strict quality control.
• Compiled with all safety regulations and protocols to maintain a safe work environment for everyone. Proactively
identified potential hazards and promptly reported any safety concerns.
Project Management InstituteSeptember 2022 - December 2022
Data Analyst Manager
Working as data analyst I was responsible for analyzing large and complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, and insights
that can be used to make inform business decisions. Some of the key tasks that I performed includes:
• Responsible for collecting data from various sources, cleaning and organizing it to ensure that it is accurate and
• Using various analytical and statistical tools which includes excel, Power BI to analyze data, identify patterns, trends,
and find insights.
• Develop data models to help visualize and interpret data, to identify relationships and correlations between variables.
• Created reports and dashboards that present data in a clear and concise manner, making it easy for stakeholders to
understand and act on the insights.
• Responsible for ensuring that data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date for developing processes and procedures to
maintain data quality over time
General MotorsJune 2022 - August 2022
Worked as part of a manufacturing team building trucks. Operated hydraulic hoists and other machineries to install and do
necessary fixtures on manufacturing line.
• Responsible for operating and monitoring various types of machinery and equipment used in the production process.
This includes ensuring that the machinery is functioning properly, making any necessary adjustments, and performing
routine maintenance tasks.
• Perform regular quality control checks on the trucks being manufactured to ensure that they meet the required
standards. This may involve using measuring equipment, performing visual inspections, and recording data.
• When issues arise during the production process, troubleshoot the problem, identify the root cause, and take
corrective action. Working with other members of the production team or with maintenance staff.