Masdar Institute of Science and TechnologySeptember 2012 - August 2013
Development of control schemes for the grid integration of wind and solar farms
Hamelmalo CollegeOctober 2008 - August 2012
• Teaching lectures for both degree and diploma students in the engineering department
• Participated in various researches of the college as a researcher
• Advisor of a group of students and I was responsible for monitoring their progress in the courses and preparing summary sheets and student grade reports
• Handling the college’s course offering database and scheduling classes and exams timetable of the college.
• Oversee the general classroom suitability and coherence to the college standards.
• Inspect exam delivery environment and invigilators during exams
Eritrea Institute of Science and TechnologySeptember 2007 - September 2008
• Tutoring undergraduate students (both Degree and Diploma) in many courses like Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, Electric Machines, and Power electronics.
• Monitoring evaluation of examination work and providing an academic and consultative support to students in their learning activities.
• Grading course assignments and exams.
• Leading Laboratory courses on controller kits, basic digital & analog circuitry,& basic electronics
• Analyzing students’ lab report and Grading accordingly.
• Distributing and maintaining laboratory testing equipment
• Preparing student’s semester grade reports and annual department graduating students list.