My Pocket SkillFebruary 2023 - present
Level 3 Tutor (self-employed)
- Provide online tutoring and in-person tutoring services to KS3 and GCSE students.
- Organised and planned lessons through creating properly structured presentations.
- Submitted weekly reports to monitor the progress of the student alongside working on feedback regularly.
LSENovember 2022 - present
Pathways to Banking and Finance student
• Attending occasional events to develop understanding and experience in fields including finance and economics.
• Attended work experience placements hosted by financial companies like Infracapital to excel in essential skills, such as leadership, aiming high, communication and teamwork.
• Gained experience in numerous fields within Finance and Economics, including Infrastructure, Investment Banking and much more.
UBSOctober 2022 - November 2022
Finance Work Experience
• Developed teamwork and communication skills through being involved in a couch bubble activity, requiring modelling skills and economic awareness.
• Devised presentations with my group on a multitude of fields that UBS works in, such as Investment Banking and Asset Management.
• Conducted research with my group to produce a portfolio of companies we would invest in with the purpose of undertaking climate action, such as investing in hydrogen fuel-cell companies.
Learning LabsOctober 2021 - present
From October 2022 to current
• Students were able to absorb new content and improve their attitude to learning through my tutoring methods and management of the lesson,
• Provided students with resources to consolidate learning through weekly homework assignments. As a result, the majority of my KS1 and KS2 students’ assignments average a mark of 70% in both Maths and English.
• Completed regular & necessary admin work to ensure that lessons progressed in efficiency weekly. • Parents were able to note their child’s progress through reports on their homework completion and their attitude to learning that I or other tutors/class assistants have done.
SpringpodOctober 2021 - November 2022
Teaching Work Experience
• Consolidated meaningful learning about teaching through completing interactive quizzes and activities.
• Developed planning, organisation, and management skills to excel in my passion for teaching.
• Learned about the day-to-day lives of primary school & international schoolteachers through attending webinars.
• Read fantastic articles and watched informative videos on DBS checks, behavioural management, and lesson planning to gain superb teaching skills.