Otterfield Medical Centre - Hillingdon Primary Care GP Practice – United KingdomMarch 2020 - April 2020
Clinical Attachment Trainee
After enrolling with the clinical attachment, I
• Implemented a triage system with the team, for the patients during the COVID-19 pandemic to reduce the exposure.
• Ensured a safe working environment for the patients and the staff by participating in video and audio consultations with the patients.
• Assessed patients' history, clinical condition, discussed the possible diagnosis, and the treatment regimen with the senior doctors.
• Maintained the well-being of the patients by joining the senior doctors for patient home visits when needed.
Riga stradins university hospitalsJanuary 2019 - January 2020
• I managed to gain tremendous clinical experience and knowledge by working three months each in the Department of General Surgery and the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, six months in total under Internal Medicine disciplines.
Online Privet tutoringJanuary 2014 - present
• Conducting online English, Maths and Biology classes for the students from Italy, France, Sri Lanka and Japan using interesting methods according to their level.
• Simple and fun activities like drawings, pictures, games and stories are used to deliver the lessons.
• Lesson plans are customized for each individual and every lesson has a revision session from the previous class.
• At the end of the month every individual has a test to evaluate their improvements.
• Conducting conversational English lessons for individuals to improve their communicative language skills.
• Providing support for public speech preparation, presentation skills and work interview preparations.