Medxcel Facilities ManagementFebruary 2020 - present
• Designs and maintains data marts on Azure SQL using Azure Databricks, Python and SQL.
• Creates, schedules, and maintains data pipelines on Azure Data Factory for daily data ingestion coming from multiple different systems and sources.
• Collaborates with the team to develop and maintain Apps created using Power Platform such as PowerBI and PowerApps.
• Adopts Scrum methodology with the team; participates in sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint retrospective to further improve teams' dynamic and efficiency.
• Collaborates and communicates with different departments efficiently using Azure DevOps Change Request and Teams.
Trilogy EducationNovember 2019 - May 2020
The SOUPFebruary 2019 - April 2019
Data Analyst Intern
• Analyzed NBA and MLB sports data to retrieve relevant information interested by bettors.
• Utilized NumPy and Pandas to run statistical analysis on huge sport dataset.
• Synthesized data with web-scrapped information to be displayed on company’s website.
• Develops program that analyze sports data using Python to retrieve relevant information to be displayed on company website.
Indiana University BloomingtonJune 2017 - December 2018
Undergraduate Instructor - Python Programming
• Assisted professors with teaching and learning materials which include grading homework, preparing for quizzes, and review sessions for 50 students.
• Conducted lab practical sessions for 20 students weekly to apply and practice basic Python programming covered in class.
• Held weekly office hours to assist students who require extra help with lecture and lab materials.
• Taught students valuable knowledge as well as problem solving skills required to better understand Python programming.