Hi! I'm a junior at Columbia University, majoring in English Literature. I help students with their English essays, whether that's coming up with an initial idea or polishing nearly finished work.
If you have an English assignment that you need help with, please feel free to reach out, and I will see what I can do!
If you don't know where to start, don't be afraid to ask for help. That's often the most difficult part!
Some other credentials for you:
***Please note I don't tutor ACT, SAT, only the essay portion
- On the ACT, I scored a perfect 36 in English multiple times, and a near perfect 35 in Reading.
- I received a perfect score of 12 on my essay.
- On the SAT, I received a score of 700+ for the reading and writing section (the same in math) and received a near perfect score on my essay (22/24).
- In my high school class, there were nearly 500 people. I graduated as Valedictorian with over a 5.0 GPA.
- I received a 5 on my AP English Language Exam.
At Columbia, I've made Dean's List every semester and am involved with multiple literary clubs. I've also studied English at Queen Mary University and Oxford.