An Aerospace Engineering Graduate and Mechanical Engineering Postgraduate. Can solve and explain all critical mathematics, physics and Chemistry problems in a very simplified way which enables students to understand easily and remember things with less practice.
- Teaching students on undergraduate programmes in Aerospace Engineering
- Contributing to the development, planning and implementation of a high-quality curriculum.
- Assisting in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Participating in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Providing Guidance and feedback to students on their work for tutorial