Digital Main StreetJune 2019 - June 2020
Digital Service Squad Member
• Create individualized recommendations for businesses across Windsor-Essex to
identify digital tools that they can activate to optimize their customer engagement.
• Develop digital resources for the program to be used by the Ontario squads.
• Actively participate in a series of professional development workshops related
to business, digital marketing, SEO, and the development of digital tools by our partners
House of CommonsDecember 2018 - June 2019
• Managed stakeholder relations with private enterprises, NGO’s, and government organizations within the portfolios of Youth, Sport, and Accessibility.
• Coordinated the member’s Ottawa schedule, outreach across Canada, and travel.
• Liaised with other Parliamentary, Senatorial, and Constituent offices for political, constituency, and portfolio matters.
• Orchestrated the 2019 World Autism Awareness Day on the Hill Reception.
• Oversaw the eight-member Ottawa office staff comprised of Legislative, Parliamentary Assistants, and Interns.
• Created a social media content strategy and toolkit for the member.
House of CommonsSeptember 2018 - December 2018
Junior Parliamentary Assistant
• Conducted research for Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy, and Ethics, ranging from briefing materials to investigation into potential ethics violations.
• Drafted communications tools, such as householders and ten-percenters.
• Prepared speeches and QP prep.
• Monitored media in relation to ethics violations, digital privacy concerns, and global privacy legislation.
• Aided with planning for group visits and special events on the Hill.
• General office administration and reception duties including phone calls, receiving visitors, and incoming/outgoing mail.
University of WindsorOctober 2016 - present
• Represented the University by introducing prospective students and their families to the campus through weekly campus tours.
• Used targeted analysis to assist students with their post-secondary decisions.
• Participated in panel discussion, Q&A sessions and presentations at the Ontario Universities Fair, Applicant Receptions, and Open Houses.
• Expressed my passion for the University of Windsor by sharing the opportunities that an education at the institution has allowed me to experience.
University of WindsorMay 2016 - present
• As the TA for Effective Writing I and II I mark weekly assignments for grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, word choice, and concise language.
• As the TA for Modern Latin America I created a rubric system to evaluate participation in class discussion.
• In both positions I assisted the professor or graduate student in delivering material to the students during class and through weekly office hours.