Amadeus Labs Pvt LtdDecember 2013 - January 2021
Member Technical Staff
Working primarily as a Scrum Master and a Back-end Developer in the Travel Domain for Airline
• Worked with customers like British Airways, Latam Airlines, and Saudia Airlines and conducted
trainings for their team for our in-house tools, communicating changes and improvements
based on feedback received from them.
• Supervised the on-time feature delivery with superior quality, increasing the average customer
ratings from 4.0 to 4.5
• Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design, and implementation
• Increasing product performance by reducing technical debts of different dependencies.
• Automated the monthly Interline Billing Report generation for our airline customers, thereby
reducing the operational cost at customer end significantly by over 200%.
• Estimating Sizing for new Feature developments and Enhancements to improve customer
• Contributing clear and maintainable code to a shared code base (Git Stash and Platinum)
• Conducted technical courses on Python, C++, and SQL programming
Ness TechnologiesJuly 2013 - December 2013
Senior Software Engineer
Working as a developer on back-end development of the real time Electronic-Ticketing Server
that capture the issues Tickets and Ancillary Services for Passengers and Travel Agents via Air to
add new features.
• Involved in customized Report Generations for different Airlines and Travel Agents that increased
actionable insights and received 95% positive customer survey results.