The Vision Lab - UBCJanuary 2019 - present
• Conducted and managed 5 different experiments revolving around a myriad of social cognitive topics such as understanding cognitive control in social interactions and using EyeLink OS to investigate the effect of objects in peripheral vision on pointing behaviour.
• Managed the database of the study and helped with data analysis.
Learning Skills Academy for Special NeedsJune 2018 - July 2018
• Assisted a group of 15 children with special needs by conducting individualized therapy sessions by employing the fundamentals of ABA Therapy, based on the child’s level.
• Represented LSA for special needs in a private school’s summer camp as a training therapist, assisting children with special needs in various in-school activities.
• Collected quantitative and qualitative data and analysed 40+ therapy session videos to assist in the development of a software that empowers the parents of children with special needs.
Woodgroup MustangJune 2016 - July 2016
•Identified onboarding parameters based on company’s HR policies and requirements.