Brock UniversityAugust 2021 - present
Freelance Scientific Illustrator
Design and articulate graphical illustrations based off of scientific topics for journals and science project proposals.
University of TorontoJuly 2021 - present
Guest lecturer for upper year genetics and human biology courses.
Invigilator for Students with AccommodationsSeptember 2017 - present
Accommodated Testing Services
- Familiar with a variety of physical and mental challenges that require accommodated testing
- Have experience one-on-one with students experiencing extreme anxiety, vision impairment, hard of hearing, cognitive disorders, etc.
- My patient and understanding disposition generates a relaxing and assured environment for test writing.
University of TorontoSeptember 2016 - present
- Lead tutorials for a variety of undergraduate courses, from 2nd year genetics to 3rd year human biology and advanced genetics to 4th year practical biology/specialized neurobiology courses.
- Marking assignments, I am familiar with writing scientific reviews, laboratory reports, scientific papers, and multiple choice examinations
- Providing extra help and explanations to challenging scientific concepts
FreelanceSeptember 2010 - present
Tutoring one-on-one experience:
- High school student: grade 10-12 biology and chemistry
- Undergrad Life Science student at the University of Waterloo: second year genetics, third year biology of aging, molecular genetics, epigenetics
- Elementary school student: math
- Elementary school student: biology (mainly ecology and human body)